At Cartoon Feature, key speakers will share their expertise on the latest developments of the feature-length market:
- Winning partnerships with the game industry: Rovio Entertainment (Angry Birds) and Ubisoft Motion Pictures
- Finding new ways of financing: co-producing with Germany, crowdfunding, MEDIA production guarantee fund, the new web actorsâ€¦
- Distribution and marketing strategies: Gebeka Films, Telepool
- How to develop the best story for your film
- Films under 5M EUR and the emergence of adult oriented movies
- Learn from experience! 5 case studies (A Monster in Paris, The Rabbi’s Cat, Wrinkles, Marco Macaco, Moon Man)
Cartoon Feature is organised with the support of MEDIA and Bayerische Staatskanzlei. Cartoon FEATURE runs from 17-19 October 2011, Munich (Germany).
Cartoon MOVIE, 7-9 March 2012, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes (France)
Cartoon Movie 2012: deadline to submit a project is 23 November 2011
Do you have a feature-length project in concept, in development, in production or a completed animated feature? Submit it by 23 November 2011. If selected, you will be able to pitch it at Cartoon Movie to find co-producers, financing and distributors.
The 14th edition will take place from 7-9 March 2012 in Lyon. Since its creation, 156 feature films presented at Cartoon Movie have found financing, representing a budget of 1.2 billion EUR.
Cartoon Movie is organised with the support of MEDIA, CNC, the RhÃ´ne-Alpes Region and Greater Lyon.