Ben Tennyson, one of Cartoon Network’s most beloved characters, is getting his moment in the spotlight with Ben 10 Week, featuring special television programming and online games.Â Starting Monday, April 11, Ben 10 fans will have the chance to relive favorite moments from past series and enjoy all-new Ben 10 experiences on CartoonNetwork.com and Facebook.
On-air, Cartoon Network will host a full week of Ben 10 episodes and movies, and the teen hero also invades CartoonNetwork.com, where it’s Ben 10 x 3!Â During the week of April 11 only, three all-new free Ben 10 games will be available for fans to play. In Ultimatrix Unleashed, go ultimate as Spidermonkey, Humungousaur, and Swampfire to save the planet using special moves that unleash an ultimate alien attack. Â For gamers up to a challenge, Galactic Challenge features 20 mini-games, and mastering them unlocks 10 different alien heroes.Â Finally, guide the alien Upchuck through the Forever Knights’ labyrinth, eating objects for ammo to defeat the evil Forever King in Upchuck Unleashed.
Coinciding with Ben 10 Week, Cartoon Network brings one of its most popular online games to Facebook.Â The Ben 10 Game Creator, which has to date generated more than 790 million gameplays and 6.6 million games created online, allows fans to create their own video games and share them with their friends in a new Facebook format. Fans of the game creator can build a fun, challenging game in just a couple of minutes, or craft a videogame masterpiece to post on their wall and challenge friends.
Please see the box below for the on-air programming schedule for Ben 10 Week:
- Monday, April 11, 4 p.m. (ET, PT): Ben 10: “Kevin 11” — After an argument with Grandpa Max, Ben goes out on his own and meets Kevin, a mutant with the power to absorb any form of energy. “Gwen 10” — Ben and Gwen switch places as Gwen gets The Omnitrix and the power that comes with it, while a very confused and left out Ben must come to grips with his new place.
- Tuesday, April 12, 4 p.m. (ET, PT): Ben 10: Alien Force: “Max Out” — Gwen’s older brother, Ken, disappears and she gets Ben and Kevin to help help investigate, leading them to find a startling secret of the DNAliens. “Pet Project” — Ben and co. must rescue the shape-shifting, dog-like alien, Ship, from the Forever Knights.
- Wednesday, April 13, 4 p.m. (ET, PT): Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: “Video Games” — Ben is forced to fight a robot that’s been programmed to perfectly counter Ben’s aliens.Â Series debut of Nanomech! “Revenge of the Swarm” — The return of Elena and the nanochips from the “Alien Swarm” movie!
- Thursday, April 14, 4 p.m. (ET, PT): Ben 10: Alien Force: “The Final Battle” — Albedo Ben has stolen the Ultimatrix and has used it to kidnap Gwen and Kevin. Ben goes to face Albedo Ben and rescue his friends when he quickly discovers that Albedo Ben has been working with Vilgax. Ben is defeated by the pair and gives up the Omnitrix to save himself and his friends. Powerless, Ben goes aboard Vilgax’s ship and faces off with Vilgax to stop his invasion of Earth in their final battle!
- Friday, April 15, 4 p.m. (ET, PT): Ben 10: “Ghostfreaked Out” — Ben’s internal demons get externalized when Ghostfreak escapes from his watch and becomes a full fledged being on his own. “Ben 10,000” — Ben gets sucked into the future by a grown up Gwen. His mission is to help the now all powerful and adult “Ben 10,000” seemingly defeat the future versions of Dr. Animo and Vilgax.
- Saturday, April 16, 3:30 p.m. (ET, PT): MOVIE: “Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix” — When the Omnitrix unexpectedly transforms into self-destruct mode and seeks to destroy Ben and everything in sight, Ben’s typical day turns into a race across the galaxy to locate the Omnitrix’s creator.
- Sunday, April 17, 11:30 a.m. (ET, PT): MOVIE: “Ben 10: Alien Swarm” — This feature-length live-action movie follows Ben as he breaks ranks from the Plumbers (a secret organization that battles alien forces) to help Elena, a mysterious young woman from his past, uncover an alien threat to our world.