VanArts presents a Character Animation & Story Development masterclass, taught by instructors from Pixar Animation Studios.
- 2D/3D character animators & designers
- story writers, screenwriters, storytellers
- game designers & developers
- producers & editors of films & videos
- VFX artists, cartoonists, storyboarders
- other creative professionals
- working pros, students, enthusiasts
- educators & teachers
This exceptional 2-day training event takes place on September 28/29th in downtown Vancouver, BC. An ideal professional development opportunity, it offers participants a rare and exciting chance to learn from the industry’s top talent and to network with their peers.
This is the final stop of the 2012 masterclass tour, and includes several bonuses including:
- Ricky Nierva, acclaimed Production Designer at Pixar, added as special guest instructor and will be covering Character Design
- Dylan Brown, Creative Director at Pixar Canada, will talk about activities at Pixar
- a networking reception for attendees will be held on Friday evening
Tuition is $499 CDN for 2 full days of instruction. Space is limited and demand expected to be strong. To secure your seat now, please register online using the link below:
EVENT DETAILS & REGISTRATION >
Spread The News
This event will not be widely advertised. Please help spread the word to friends and colleagues who might be interested. A mention on Twitter, Facebook or otherwise would be greatly appreciated!
Please contact us at: [email protected]