The Latest At Disney Feature The Latest At Disney Feature
Disney

The Latest At Disney Feature

The Animation Guild’s ever-reliable Steve Hulett has a brief update on some of the recent developments at Disney Feature. Impressively, Disney has been able to reassign around 75% of the crew that was working on the canned TOY STORY III, with the remaining 25% laid off.

We welcome thoughtful comments on articles, but please read our community guidelines before participating. All comments are moderated and will not immediately appear on the site; your patience is appreciated.