|Company Name||Doodle Pictures, LLC (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2014|
Currently seeking: dynamics and particles FX Artist who works in Maya fluids and nParticles, with experience creating things like explosions, fire and smoke. We're looking for a dedicated employee who wants to be part of a small rag-tag, hard working, and goofy team of artists.
About the position:
• Full time, in-house at our studio in Connecticut. We will not accept applications only interested in remote or part time work.
• One-year contract, which includes a 90-day trial period, followed by an evaluation. Possible extension following contract.
• Familiarity with Renderman is a must.
• Must take direction well.
• Must be a United States residence.
About our pipeline:
• We turn around 1-minute episodes on a weekly basis
• You would be the sole FX artist and would need to coordinate with animation lead and lighting lead, but also be self-sufficient in FX direction. It is a position with a lot of freedom, so awareness of limitations and time management are crucial skills.
If interested, send resume and reel to [email protected]