Production studio Psyop is opening its first studio in Europe, with a physical office in Berlin.
Here are some details about the new studio and Psyop’s plan for further expansion:
- Justin Stiebel, Matthias Bauerle, Stefan Susemihl, Hans-Christoph Schultheiss, and Jan Tiller have all joined the studio’s leadership team, headed by Psyop co-founder Marco Spier.
- Artists Juan Pablo Brockhaus, Elizabeth Leeb, Kariem Saleh, and Lou Bones are joining the studio’s creative team.
- The studio will open its first European flagship in Berlin, with a follow-up location in Stuttgart to work more closely with talent in the southern region. Psyop has existing physical locations in Los Angeles and New York City.
- As of last year, Psyop is a fully cloud-based company, meaning its collaborators can work with their own tech from wherever they call home.
- According to Psyop’s company literature, the setup allows its creatives to work “seamlessly across teams, time zones, disciplines and technologies to craft timeliness stories and meaningful design across all platforms and mediums.”
- Psyop has directors and creative partners based in London, Paris, Copenhagen, Madrid, Sao Paolo, and Buenos Aires.
- As the company expands its European operations, it is committed to continue working with existing partners Riffraff in the U.K. and Wizz in France.
- In February of this year, Oscar-nominated Day & Night director Teddy Newton signed with Psyop. Other talent recently signed onto the company’s roster includes Vallée Duhamel and Buda.tv.