Vienna, Austria-based digital media company OMAi, makers of the live-performance animation tool Tagtool, have released Tagtool PLAY, an iPad app for creating “spontaneous animations” using simple gestures. It can be downloaded for free on the iTunes store. New capabilities will be added soon via in-app purchases.
- Paint with all your fingers
- Animate your drawings instantly
- Record your animations with sound and share them online
- Made a mistake? Rewind your drawing!
- Browse videos by other Tagtoolers from around the world
- Go large by connecting a TV or projector
OMAi is currently soliciting feedback from users and wants to hear what new capabilities animators would like added into future updates.
You can see the Tagtool PLAY app in action below: